[In preparation! More details to come soon]
I’m currently co-supervising the following students:
- Manisha Bhardwaj [PhD]: Anthropogenic effects on bats
- Chris Pocknee [Masters]: Evaluating drones as a tool to monitor tree-kangaroos
- August Tianxiao Hao [Masters]: Species distribution models: averaging many methods or fine‐tuning a single one?
- David Wilkinson [Masters]: “Estimating occupancy of the giant gecko on Christmas Island while accounting for imperfect detection”
- Rosanna van Hespen [Masters]: “Designing a camera trap monitoring program to detect changes in fox abundance”